Cypress Lanes is seeking a Concourse Service Attendant who will create and maintain the overall impression that guests have of our establishment. This role ensures the cleanliness and routine upkeep of the center while keeping a customer-focused mindset by enthusiastically assisting guests throughout their experience.
This specific job description covers the basic function, qualifications, requirements, working conditions, and skills necessary, but not limited to, the successful fulfillment of this position in accordance with the standards of Cypress Lanes.
CREATE AND MAINTAIN THE IMPRESSION
- Provide courteous, professional, and personalized service.
- Prepare lanes for the next guest(s) by clearing the bowler’s circle and seating areas of any plates, dishes, trash, etc., sanitizing tables, and arranging tables/chairs in an orderly manner, sanitizing all surfaces and equipment.
- Make sure each guest has a menu and/or is comfortable accessing the menu by scanning the QR code.
- Assist guests with scoring or bowling needs, if necessary.
- Retrieve all pins and balls on the lanes.
- Respond to guest complaints and involve the Manager on Duty to resolve.
- Keep assigned areas clean and empty of used glasses and plates.
- Thank guests for visiting.
KEEP IT CLEAN
- Adhere to our sanitation protocol.
- Perform assigned cleaning and center maintenance duties according to the shift you are working (day or night).
- Examples of general duties include sanitizing all tables and high-touch surfaces, sanitizing bowling balls, sanitizing shoes, sanitizing arcade games, cleaning all glass doors, and keeping the bathrooms clean and well-stocked with supplies.
- Tend to wet spots on the floors immediately.
BE IN THE KNOW
- Remain knowledgeable about center events so you can properly respond to guest inquiries.
- Ensure checklists are completed and filled out accurately and legibly as instructed by management.
- Maintain proper dress code and present a neat and clean appearance while on the job.
- Meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to regulatory, departmental and company policies.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Strong customer service, teamwork, and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional and professional communication, presentation, and mannerisms.
- Great ability to multi-task while maintaining close attention to detail.
- Must be able to reliably commute to our location in Winter Haven.
- Must be able to continuously stand, bend, stoop, and reach for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift/push/pull over 25 pounds.